Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MiSS MY STUDENTS....

Believe it or not, I miss my students.... I admit it... I miss my 'kids'... They've got another 2-3 weeks before the new semester started.... I miss IZZAT (playful), SABRINA (her smile + 'manja'), CB (her jokes), ANOUR (naive) and few more....

Insya-Allah, I got few plans for you guys next semester... Hope the plan will come true... Insya-Allah....
Anyway... hope you guys have a great holiday and don't forget me... okee?

Take care of yourself....
See you guys next semester....

Luv,
Miss Finny Noordin...

2 comments:

SABRINA said...

hye misz..
alamak!touching suda..
i mish u 2..wahh..
hope misz always chard..
it's ok..t bkk sem da xmish da..
t everyday leh jmpe..hee..
prasan je sy ni..
sabrina manje ke..?
let's think about it..
hehe..

wanmohamadizzathafiziwandaud said...

sy pon windu miss gak..