Wednesday, January 6, 2010

D@MN!! POOR MY HUBBY...

Yesterday, around 6.30 pm, someone smashed my window car (my hubby) at Max Vellu Ampang... Huhuhu... They took a laptop at the boot... DAMN THEM!!! DAMN! huhuhu.... Arrrgh!!! I can't believe it... Called my mom to inform her, then made a police report... Took us 2 hours to made the report n around 10.00 I went straight to Puchong... Call my boss to inform her & take the Emergency Leave (EL) for tomorrow... I can't leave my car at my apartment, I mean we don't have security guard there. So have to go to Puchong....

So today: around 1.30 pm, (after sent my cousin to school) went to Perodua USJ to replace the mirror.... & cost me RM203.70 without tinted... DAMN! DAMN! Huhuhu... Around 3.30 pm my hubby already in shape again.... Poor my hubby....

I already made a plan for today actually, want to go to Low yatt (after office) to buy a new hp.. I've been aching that Hp for a long time... but things don't go with the plan... Ya Allah... can't believe this gonna happen to me...

But everything happen have the reason... maybe for the better reason... But it also become a lesson to me & my friends.... Don't take everything for granted... & DO NOT LEAVE THE IMPORTANT STUFF IN THE CAR... we don't know whats gonna happen... huhuhu....

have to go... Pick up my cousin from school.... till next time.... bye... Be strong Finny.... Be strong.... huhuhu....

0 comments: