Sunday, February 14, 2010

P@GKOR...

Assalamualaikum... Hai... So long didn't update my blog... Been buzy, apart of that, internet problem.... Hmm.... Last week, went to Pangkor with Gee,Udi and my DRG students from 1st semester to 4th semester... Its fun... Good for me to release from all the works.... I did have fun... All of us have fun isn't it?

We off from Ampang around 12.30am Saturday and arrive at jetty Lumut around 6.00am. (Slept the whole journey and till sleepy). Waiting for ferry around 7.30am. It took 20-30 minute to arrive at Pangkor... After arrive at Pangkor we took pinky van to our chalet. Funny things was I realized (noticed) that pangkor was PINK. the vans pinky, even some of the houses pinky... hehehehe....

After our check-in into our chalet, unpack our stuff, took a shower, around 10.30am we went to visit some of the historical places at Pangkor. We visited KOTA PENINGALAN BELANDA, TEMBOK BESAR CINA and went to satay fish factory. Back to our chalet around 12.30pm to have our lunch and after that I went to my room and sleep... heaven... I woke up around 5.00 pm (so tired and sleepy...) then when to the beach... Sat there, watching my 'kids' playing, enjoys the sound of the waves,the laughter and the feel of the wind.... I love it...

At night after dinner, join my 'kids' and their shisha... then take a walk... looking around... bought a souvenir... then head to our room and sleep....

DAY 2: Woke up , having breakfast and then ready for snorkeling, well, I didn't join them... Just sat at the beach again.... After 2 hours sitting there, went back to my room and pack because we will off to Ampang... After check-out went to jetty with the pinky van ride. And guess what, 2 of my students have been left at the chalet with Udi... Hmm.... How is that happen? so we have to wait for them before we took a ferry.... so.... while we wait for them, we took a picture... around 1.30pm we took a ferry head head back to jetty Lumut... Spent an hour, shopping and at 3.00pm, we all at bus but, ready to hit the road and ready to go home....

Arrive at Ampang around 6.45pm and my students begging to cancel the class for tomorrow and at first I didn't give in but in the end.. I gave in... hmmm.... But I have fun in this trip... I saw other side of my 'kids' that I didn't know they have... They great.... I love them all...

So thats all from my trip... till next time....bye....

0 comments: