Thursday, August 6, 2009

FOOD... YUMMY!

Yesterday I was craving for Mini Pies as I was watching TV show Pushing Daisies from the night before... The pies in the TV shows looked soooo good and soooo tasty... Yum! Yum! So I went to Delifrance at Ampang Point and saw Mini Pies... Purchased it, cost me around RM9.30 for 6 pieces.. Hmmm..... Yummy...., I like... v(^_~;)

3 pieces of mini pies from Delifrance... Yum!

After purchased mini pies, went to McD (I'm Lovin' It), my fav fast food restaurant, purchased my fav meal: Big Mac (Large set). Have this at least once a week. Couldn't help it... Its good, as I waiting for order, I just realize (just realized!) that McD don't have Chicken or Beef Foldover anymore... Hmmm... Since when? Curious.... very curious.... hmmm.....

My fav meal: Big Mac (Large set) Yummy! I'm Lovin' It!

So.. today at lunch, me and my lunch partner, Sir Izzat went to Taiwan House Restaurant at Ampang Point.. (Chinese Crusine) I had Black paper Chicken Rice, Izzat had Fried Fish Rice and we ordered Spring Onion Pancake... After we ate, I'm craving for ice-cream... so we went to Baskin Robbins, I purchased one scoop of WORLD CLASS CHOCOLATE flavor: combinations of White and dark chocolate... Heaven...
World Class Chocolate flavour from Baskin Robbbins

Meanwhile Izzat, trying sooo hard avoid the temptation of these ice-creams... I even offered him. But he doesn't want it... Asked him: "R u sure u don't want it?" He said : "yes, I'm sure".. Wow... Izzat, A guy who love food, trying sooo hard avoid the temptation... He's so cute... (^_^;)

What's gonna be tomorrow? Just wait and see... v(^_~;)

0 comments: