Wednesday, August 5, 2009

R U EViL?

R u evil? Just read that article at CLEO.. Hmmm.... r u evil? Nobody gonna admit they're evil. U not gonna admit that u evil, rite? But.. deep down inside u.... U still 'evil'. What I mean here was, not that u evil, but ur EVIL THOUGHT. Everybody have their evil thought. I know that I have it coz sometimes I thinking of it..

*smile* Let say this, I hate when someone giving me nerves. I hate it when someone mess with me without reason. I hate it when someone using me and I hate it when someone take it for granted our friendship... Deep down inside me, I just want to say this: "DON'T GIVE ME THAT F*****G S**T, B***H" OR GIVE A 'LESSON' (u know what I mean) OR HOW I WiSH THAT PERSON JUST MESS WITH HER/HIS OWN LIFE.*sigh* But how angry I am, how hate I am, I have no guts to say it loud in front of that person. Just take it, and keep it for myself.. I just have no guts and I not keen to say those word in front of that person.... I chicken out...

Well that was some of my EVIL THOUGHT... So, how about u? What's ur evil thought?

0 comments: